• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold ***Looking for a MINTY 70cc+ Saw****

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I realize I'm new here and this is my first post, but I have a really nice MS460 that's very nearly new with just a few scratches on the bar. It's wearing a 32" Stihl bar and chain and I believe the original owner bought it and ran it until the chain was dull before selling it. I bought it a few weeks ago and started it twice; once at the pawn shop, once in my driveway. Both times it fired the second pull. The chain is pretty dull and it may have a bar oil leak- not sure but I say that because it had some bar oil on the front housing and after I cleaned it off, I haven't run it.

The piston and cylinder look perfect from the exhaust port. It has the original single port exhaust with one pencil sized hole.

I'm a huge fan of my 562xp and want to sell this one and buy another smaller or larger Husky. CAD issues. My ebay user ID is pushrodsforever and you can see my 1900+ score there. I will post pictures if you are interested.

I have a minty solo 603 with all the orginal paper work,,its 103cc's of raw screaming madness,,, a friend of mine bought it in 2012 as a NOS,,, it has had only 9 tanks run through it,, he run 7 and I have run 2 through it,,, I would take 600.00+ actual shipping PHO,,, here is the vid with a 24" b/c

I looked for the same saw and eventually bought a brand new one on eBay for around 700. Many used ones went for more then that. Can't figure why folks bid up used saws high as new ones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back