Looking for a winter job north michigan indiana ohio

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MiTreeGuy

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Hi Guys, names Mason. I currently work for my fathers tree care business and we only work summers currently as the winters up here are harsh. I have 4 years experience, 2 in the bucket and climbing. I'm 20 years old and in great physical condition. I love to learn and work hard. I'm certified to climb, fell and rig. Basically looking for a job where I can learn and help out for 6 months or so. Any advice or questions are welcome!

Hi Mason,
I have a potential job working on a crew that travels doing tree work. We need a good second climber/groundsman on our current crew. If you are interested give me a call at 615-943-2278

Hi Guys, names Mason. I currently work for my fathers tree care business and we only work summers currently as the winters up here are harsh. I have 4 years experience, 2 in the bucket and climbing. I'm 20 years old and in great physical condition. I love to learn and work hard. I'm certified to climb, fell and rig. Basically looking for a job where I can learn and help out for 6 months or so. Any advice or questions are welcome!
Checkin to see if you found a job. I have immediate opening for municipal pruning work now through the Spring. Call me for details (313)806-0433

Latest posts

Back