• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

looking for air filter for036 pro.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dex man i am far from oem only,,,lol,,,i just want thissawfor function not so much looks i will eventually redo it but right now im out of work and ive been cutting mining props and logs but ive been cutting with a friend of mine and he has about 5 poulan pros that wont stay running lol,,,ive had this for a while and just decided to throw it together if im going to be cutting everyday i want a saw that will do the job ,

Well, I figured that after our last convo. So it's already in the box (I had box ready in the pic). I will send them tomorrow. Free of charge my friend.

Oh, and the cover is an 036 (standard) not an 034 Super like I thought. So expect it later this week.

Cheers

I got it to the post office today. I swear I was never so busy.

I promise. They are coming.

Dex

Last edited:
hey man im not in a hurry at all and i dont want to rush you or anything ,,,plus ive been so busy with this truck,,,now the weathers so bad cant really get much done,,,,its minus 2 degrees here right now ,,,how is it in your area,,,,i thank you for your help man....

-13* and about -40* windchill right now.

It's coming. Will be there this week. Sorry had so much stuff going on last week.

Latest posts

Back