looking for exp. Utility tree trimmer

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

goldenarbortec@

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
We are looking for experienced bucket truck operators with Utility tree trimming experience. Must have clean drivers license.Work is in SC.right now. Must know how to climb. Work 4 tens. Full time. This is Utility trimming. Only people with utility experience please apply.
email at [email protected]

We are looking for experienced bucket truck operators with Utility tree trimming experience. Must have clean drivers license.Work is in SC.right now. Must know how to climb. Work 4 tens. Full time. This is Utility trimming. Only people with utility experience please apply.
email at [email protected]

What about supervisors? I need to make much much more than any trimmer pay.

Are your supervisors able to do Utility Tree Trimming?
Is that a requirement?

Sometimes I need subtitles.
R&S,
What did you say?

I said his loss for not hiring me as a super! I also indirectly said I have done those jobs far too long to be a trimmer, foreman or anything not having an office and secretary. I would enjoy a position suitable to my years of service, experience but to go back 25 years for peanut pay to work for someone with half my experience not interested :cheers:

Good trimmers do not need supervisors, all they need is decent paperwork. Can the supervisors trim, work?

They need supers clearance to bring material out purchase equipment etc. Keep records however they really need to be tree men first and for many years imo. A good super will go to bat for his men get them needed equipment,raises and take care of the good help. A non tree professional with a business degree will not.

Last edited:
they need supers clearance to bring material out purchase equipment etc. Keep records however they really need to be tree men first and for many years imo. A good super will go to bat for his men get them needed equipment,raises and take care of the good help. A non tree professional with a business degree will not.

fact!

It is very revelaing when an employer can not respond to simple questions by professional tree workers, at a professional tree worker site.
My experience with Davey, and Asplund, (every line clearance tree business) on the West Coast is very low pay, illegal/undocumented workers,(oh yes, they all have fake SS cards) most of the employees are from the same town/village.
These are BIG CORPARATIONS. They employee these people and are keeping the most dangerous tree work well below what should be paid to the workers.
How do they fly under the radar, to horrible work, and LOWER the bar for the industry?
AS professionals, we need to bring this to the attention of the politicians in our local community. AS well as nationally:chainsaw:
I have never worked for either company. However, both work in my community.
It is not a Mexican Thing, (personel) it is BUSINESS.

LMAO!!!.:agree2: I wouldn't go back to Utility work even if the pay was worth it and certainly not as a GF ..lol I was a multi-crew manual/Bucket foreman for a company not to long ago. I posted some of the pics a while back of some of the work...Fact!...Pay doesnt even come close to what we did out there..gf or crew foreman..the crap i had to do w/ some of the shottiest equip and ####### VP of the company should have killed me. 25 an hour wasnt worth that kinda misery.

Latest posts

Back