Looking for Homelite Super EZ Part

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

partseeker

Reaction score
Does anyone know where someone can find a particular part for a Homelite Super EZ chain saw. I'm looking for a Button - Oil pump (for chain oiler). When searching EMPART web Electronic Parts Catalogue, it shows the part number as 65084, but I'm not sure that's a Homelite part number or not (I'm assuming it is). If needed, I would take the nut, o-ring, plunger (in other words, the whole chain oiler plunger assembly, however really only need the button).

On the EMPART site, when trying to order these parts, you get the message the parts are no longer available. I tried a local Homelite repair shop and they, too, indicated parts are no longer available. I'm hoping someone has an idea. If so I'd really like to hear from them.

Any one of the site sponsors on here that sells used parts should be able to help you out. You should post your request trading post forum. I'm sure one of the sponsors will take care of you and treat you right.

Last edited:
Back