Looking for IPLs and Service Manuals

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

retoocs555

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
I'm looking for some IPLs and service manuals. Especially Jonsered and Mcculloch. Also echo and something to cover older stihls. If anybody has anything that would be awesome. I don't want CDs with the scaned manuals though. I like real manuals in binders. I really do need jonsered lit more than anything.

For the Stihl manuals you can either print htem out yourself from Giftsofwood.com or e-mail stihl and theyll send you a photocopied manual.

BostonBull said:
For the Stihl manuals you can either print htem out yourself from Giftsofwood.com or e-mail stihl and theyll send you a photocopied manual.

Is this a new Stihl policy? I know that owner's manual are easy to get but I've never been successful in getting Service or IPL documentation from Stihl.

Their canned response is that those are dealer only.

The Giftsofwood site is worth it's weight in gold. I'm surprised Andreas and his thugs haven't shut it down yet.

BostonBull said:

Giftsofwood is awesome but there is still a handful of service manuals they don't have.

I may find a way to print all that stuff out and put together my own binder.

I wish someone would upload the Stihl MSRP parts price list to giftsofwood.com.

Even though it would likely be out of date, it would still give you a pretty good feel of parts pricing.

Scott, there are several threads here on AS that contains links to sites with Husky & Jred IPLs. Should be easy to find, download, print, & bind. Mange's new site has a IPL thread/sticky. Bob Wright has posted links to Echo IPLs, and Chain Saw Collectors Corner has some IPLs available.

Latest posts

Back