• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Looking for Mcculloch roller bar (16~24")

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spacers for the 5/16” bar studs can be made from an extension spring from your local hardware store. Find one 3/8” OF x .060” wire size and cut five coil lengths.

Got me out of the woods when I had a pile of Echo powerheads sans bars.

Spacers for the 5/16” bar studs can be made from an extension spring from your local hardware store. Find one 3/8” OF x .060” wire size and cut five coil lengths.

Got me out of the woods when I had a pile of Echo powerheads sans bars.
I'd like one of those roller bars for my SP70 but the usual 300 price kills that.

You say a large mount fits right on with spring rings or an adapter?
Please go on...

I don't mind making my own tail section but time is never on my side for the Macs to get custom work. They are both stock saws one being a 250 none auto 1963 runner with no bar. The SP70 has a OEM standard 20" and loop on it. I know little about adapting old 250's. Stihl, Husky and Dolkita no problem.

Latest posts

Back