Looking for some Fresh Ideas on for Trade show Booths & Marketing Ideas

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fairbanks Stump

iStumpgrinder
Reaction score
Please feel free to share your Ideas for Booth space set up or Marketing Ideas that you have had success with in your Market.

some of my most productive have been:
lettering on My trucks
Radio Advertising ( limited success )
TV Advertising
Banners placed in high vis locations!
Magnetic business cards

I'm looking to freshen up my Marketing campaigns any help will be appreciated!

thanks JON

This is what i tried yesterday and already have two new estimates lined up. I have a friend that is a race car driver i told him that if he could get me a hundred likes on my facebook page i would give him sponsorship money. Well with in 24 hours i got more than one hundred likes and everytime i post a pic or anything it reminds everyone that im still around :rock:

My lasted thing is i had bright green pens made up with my logo, and phone number on, that i give out to everyone. I also have golf towels, and visor hats, and camo hats, shirts, that all got my logo on them, that i give out to.

There are some general rules to Marketing
Lots of people don't understand the difference between Sales and Marketing...Marketing is to get people to look at your company,That's It
Always make your Logo so that a 5 year old can recognize IT (Golden Arches at McDonalds) Nike Swoop etc. think about it ,Driving down the road at 60 mph and a 5 year old can spot a sign for Micky Dees (Golden Arches)
Never Change your logo
If your company colors (Shirts,vehicles) are White for instance, Never Change the colors. i see companies make this mistake all the time, you'll see some of there employees wearing white shirts and some wearing orange...big marketing mistake(when has McDolalds ever changed the color of the Golden Arches???
Keep your ads Simple i'm always amazed when i see peoples ads and it's just cluttered with to much info..you read and read and sometimes can't even figure out who they are and what they do.
never had much luck with radio (unless your running some kind of special)
Flyer inserts in the news paper have done well for me
Keep advertising simple..Remember you just want them to see you and recognize your Business(Marketing) than call
A good example of good Marketing for tree trimming, for example would be a
picture of a giant chainsaw cutting a limb with big letters saying
BARGO'S TREE TRIMMING CALL #110-111-9999 (that's it, keep it simple)
One more thing,If you do an out door show or set up a booth, have customer sign up sheets so that when someone is interested in your service you can fill them out with there info and number..now all you have to do is call them to schedule an appointment for an estimate
have your guys carry the customer sign up sheets in the field with them, Most of are work comes from word of mouth and customers seeing us in the field and filling out a customer sign up sheet (just my 2 cents) good luck

Last edited:
Back