looking for timber buyers in pennsylvania or close

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

neighborstree

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
i am looking for timber buyers close to pa. i am in se pa, and just invested in a log truck, . i am looking for local tmber buyers . if you are one, or know any one local .hook me up, thanks

Ther certainly have to be plenty of timber buyers in pennsylvania, one of the richest hardwood stands in the nation. definitely closer than Dulles.

There is a sawmill just north of Doylestown, I believe it is called Heacock lumber. I am not sure how well they pay but, the tree service that I worked for in the past would bring their logs there.

Weaber Inc. In Lebanon Pa.717-867-2212 we sell to them from time to time get paid fast and they always take logs. Thats a pretty good haul for you, takes me about 3 hours round trip. Ask them to send you a price sheet.

Plus it's worth going there just to see how big that place is, unreal. before they opened up there lower yard we would unload under a huge roof basically inside.

Latest posts

Back