looking for work and lots of hours?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bikemike

loud pipes save lives
Reaction score
Hello climbers are any of you having a problem finding work? Well if your looking to climb and make good money doing it maybe you should consider tower work I'm now employed at THIN AIR CONSTRUCTION for the past 4.5 months and made just shy of 20,000 already they will supply harness saftey gear tools all the good stuff Plus nice benefits. If the tree buise is getting slow for you then send in a resume pass a piss test and I'm sure they will hire you you will se the world in a whole different way if you can fix a saw or hook up ur x box then you can do this

I was about to flag this post, since it reads just like a spam advertisement with the nasty grammar, run-on sentences, and poor spelling, but I saw your other posts and see that you're indeed a genuine person. Carry on, and congrats on the additional work. :clap: (and it wouldn't hurt you to look at a dictionary or grammar book once in a while! :msp_rolleyes: )

Yeah I'm not spammer, or a school teacher. Just a wrench head that builds anything up with a gas engine. I was just looking out for the ppl that want to work when work gets slow. I'm a rookie tree climber with my Lil echo360 t that got laid off just before X-mass. So I went onto craigslist and looked climbing jobs and tower work came up. So i jumped on that offer and found out US tree climbers make the best tower guys. Rigging,wrenching and hanging out in my harness so i thought I would mention tower work for those who hate being on the ground.
Its job security, I'm no worried about paying bills, feeding my family,and insurance.

So I guess you gotta travel?

But don't need to write...

Can't be afraid of heights...

And don't need your own gear!

Drivers license?

Yr. round work?

Bennies?

50-60k?

Sounds like fun for a little. Id get border doing the same climb over and over and over again.

I find that there is nothing like a 3 dimensional climb on a huge living, moving organism thats full of life.

As long as you love what you do then go for it. Im sticking with arborculture.

its like doin the same woman over and over again ......may not be pure excitement EVERY time but in the end u get what you went for

Latest posts

Back