Looking for work in Colorado

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TBone303

Reaction score
Hey ya'll. I'm looking for long term, full time employment in or around Colorado. I would be willing to relocate to a state further away if the job was right. I have been doing arbory work in/around the metro area for a little over a year. I have great skills as a groundsman as well as climbing ability. I can run a stump grinder, properly plant new trees, trim trees, remove trees, shear shrubs,spray trees etc. I am confident in my ability to handle a wide variety of situations a typical residential tree worker would encounter. I live in Denver but have a car and can travel to any place within a resonable distance and I have most of my own gear. I can provide a full resume with solid, reliable references from guys who have good reputations in the industry.

I would really like any leads you guys might know of. I would also like to know of any other resources available to help my job search, any other websites or job boards I should be checking into. Really anything you guys might have would help. Thanks.

work in Colorado!

I see you are/or were, looking for work in the area. There might be a spot availably BUT I am not 100% sure. I am working in the woodland park area. We have a division here and another division in Conifer. If you are still looking drop me a line and I can give you more info.
Marc

?

I guess that the only position thats available is a groundsman here in woodland. If your in the Denver area its gona be a drive. oh yeah groundsman do not get health insurance. Is that not stupid?

If your intrested in a groundsman spot give me a call P.M. sent!

Last edited:
Back