Looking to Buy Homelite XP-1020 or XP-1000 powerhead

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smcowboy1974

ArboristSite Operative
. AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Hello I'm looking to buy one of the above chainsaws. Preferably a XP-1020, just the powerhead. Saw should be complete, in good running condition, and overall condition should be good. Looking to spend around $200-$250. Contact me at [email protected] or 715-281-7989; or Post a message here! Thanks to all who reply!

Looking for another

Hello sorry Bill G. I did find a C-9, but not in the shape I thought it would be. So I'd like to get a xp-1000 or xp-1020. Plus they have a bigger displacement too. Email me if you have one or the other. Thanks a lot, have a great day, and God Bless!

HOmelite xp-1020 is what I'm looking for!

ONE OF YOU GUYS HAS TO HAVE A 1020 OR 1000 LAYING AROUND THAT IS IN HALFWAY DECENT SHAPE THAT YOU WANT TO SELL TO ME. I'm looking to spend about $200 to $250 dollars. PLEASE Help me to find ONE more of these big old girls, and I promise I'll never ask to buy another one again! 715-281-7989 or [email protected] Thanks a million, and God Bless! smcowboy1974

I saw an older homie at the local dealer. I'm pretty sure the metal ID tag said XL-100045. Is that of any help to you? If so, It might be had fairly cheap.

Steve

xp's

I run across these saws from time to time don't have any to sell right now btu when i have something i will keep you in mind.

Back