Mac 4900 (49cc) Handle and Jets needed

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
kodiakfisher

kodiakfisher

ArboristSite Member
I am trying to find a replacement handle and some new carburetor jets. Can anyone help me out?

I had a tree mishap and broke the handle, and the screen in the Carb was plugged, but while trying to adjust the carb I gouged out the slots in the jets. Yes I am a caveman but now that I cleaned the screen the saw runs great I would just like to put nice tunable jets back in. I may just sell it on ebay another one on ebay went for $135 :dizzy: Mine is not that nice because of the broke handle but for $100 I could just go buy something else to beat on this saw bounces around in the back of the truck or gets strapped on the 4 wheeler for occasional trail work.

I was able to convince the wife I needed a new saw for when the real work starts and now have a Husky 357xp that on most wood that I cut I can't even slow it down this thing eats all the pine and fir I can throw at it! Yes it is probably too much saw what the motto on this board is You can NEVER have TOO MUCH SAW!

I don't really want to spend a bunch of money on a saw that I can replace with an equally crappy one for $100. BTW this saw had been going strong for 8 years. the only thing I did was clean the air filter and replace the 20" bar with a roller tip Oregon bar.

Kodiakfisher