Mac 93b

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Because you would cry when I take the money from you And then you would call me and tell me that I cant go to your logging show Just like you did last time Man you must not be to bright to bring something like this up again

Didn't you call Rick a liar at one time? If telling the truth was of any value to you, you wouldn't post these pictures with lies about a non-existent show. The lies about non-existent prize money make you look foolish. Mike

Yes I did call Rick a liar And Rick and I have settled are diffrences But you are still a puke and I also posted the picture as a joke just as your logging show was Your show was setup for the local boys to win And when I said I was going,you called me and told me and said you would kick me and my friends out if we showed and thats the facts So Poopdoggy you can kiss my AZZ Also you want to talk foolish lets talk about your porting and the saws you sold as race saws that blow up We could start a new forum on the crap you have done to people How about the time you turned the screws on some carbs that dont belong to you This has happened more than once with you I know first hand of other people that had this problem with you around And no I want say names but if they read this and would like to say who they are that shure wood be funny hey Poopdoggy

Last edited:
I told you you could come to the show. You didn't because you would not be able to bring friends. That's your problem, if you can not go anywhere without someone to help you. Speaking of help, you were the one that asked for help about 6 years ago with your saw. It was air leaking and I tried to help but now you make it sound like it was something else. I don't need to re-adjust your saw to beat you. I have never had troble there unless you cheat and put a bigger saw into a class (which you did). My show had my rules. If you have a show (which you said you were at one time but never did), you make the rules. BTW the overall winner at my show was not a local. Mike

Dang I need to move to New York or Cali. We don't have crap for shows here and you guys have enough to choose which ones you go to. NO FAIR!!!!

Fred

Hey Poopdoggy do you want to talk about a 056 MAG that your camp ran in Oriville in the 5 cube class And I never asked you to help me with a saw As much as you lie you should run for office,because you have a lie for everything How about the ported 2100 you ran at Brownsville in the STOCK class Oh ya and how about Brownsville the time you didnt win anything and you sat in the back of the trailer and cried and I mean real tears Or how about the time at Brownsville that they had a felling contest and yours went backwards and almost hit a spectater We can also bring up the 3 saws I got from you 394 that broke a crank about 1 hr after I got it (that one I cant say that you new that would happen)but the 2 2100 that I got that had bad chrome and just been built by YOU Also you said that you would have us removed if we came to your show THOSE ARE YOUR EXACT WORDS
So Richard Cabasa why dont you go put wind in your britches
If you cant inturpet the last line just call me I will gladly do it for you

Meatloaf you used to follow me around at shows and ask question after question about saw builders, chain, porting and everything else. If that isn't asking for help, what is? You are the one that scammed me on a deal. You promised two NEW loops of 1/2" chain and never delivered. We have already established who the liar is here, but if you lie about a race and money that never happened then I guess you can call it a joke and get away with it. The shows you made reference to, You were not at or I wasn't there, so how do you have any validity? I have never shed tears about a chain saw race. It isn't that important to me. I have complained when I thought something was amiss. Again with the show I put on, you were welcome to attend but you can't seem to go it alone. Why is that? Mike

As far as following you around at shows that never happened And as far as the 1/2 chain you got it on the spot of the deal and that deal is the one I got fooked by your crap saws And as far as the shows Dennis Cahoon has a video of you at the show in the felling contest and you can clearly hear somebody say Oh shat when yours goes the wrong way and almost hits somebody Also about you crying lets ask Geoge Harrisn Dennis Cahoon Dennis Harvey Bob Waddle and others even your brother So come on jonny law stand up and be a man not an ex CHP prick that you are So fighting with you is like running in the special olypics even if you win your still retarded
so SMD

You used to follow me around the shows and say "who makes the best saw motor?" and "Which saw do you think will win this class?" and mostly "Do you think a Mcculloch could be made that could win the 6 cubic inch class". What's wromg with you? Is your memory gone along with your sense of decency? Why do you resort to calling me names? That is a juvenile thing to do. Strong emotions indicate a weak cause. Mike

You are wasting your time trying to sell that for top dollar here. That's an erape motor.

Poopdoggy Im done arguing with you And just remember who you are God that must be tuff to live with HAHA

Macdaddy.....wait till old doggie breath starts a thread of his own to sell some of his junk. If I was you, I'd jump on him like a trampoline.

Back