• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Mac PM800

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Warped5

WingNut
Reaction score
Getting very crowded over here, so it's time to thin the herd a bit. Up for sale is a nice clean Mac PM800. Offered as PHO. I do have a 28" bar and chain for it, if you're interested let me know.

This saw has been gone over completely and is a good runner. Compression is at 140 PSI or so; pretty good for one of these. The automatic and manual oilers work as they should. The powerhead is complete, no cracks or breaks. A fine example of one of Mac's better models.

I'm asking $235 plus the ride to your doorstep.

Aside from the styling, this saw has what has been called the 'Q port' .... the exhaust port has a sort of teardrop on the upper side. This lessens compression a tad and makes the saw easier to start without the need for a decomp valve. All the 850s I've seen have a decomp valve.

The Bar is a 28" Windsor made for McCulloch. The chain is full comp chisel chain, also by Windsor ... .050 ... 3/8". I'd like $75 for the B&C, plus the ride.

I spoke with the guy who sold me to 990g and he said he has an 805 he would part with, however I do not know its condition. I can ask for you Lee.

Latest posts

Back