• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Minty Pro Mac 800, NOS 28" Bar, Sell or Trade for/towards 064, 066, 076, 084

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I took this saw in on a trade; not a Mac guy, so it's up for grabs. Runs great, excellent condition, one blemish on the clutch cover - almost looks like it was a factory fix of some sort. No evidence of a crack; just looks like someone reinforced the area. Anyway, it's not an NOS saw, but certainly really low hours and well taken care of.

Compression is 184 psi.

Bar appears to be NOS; it's a 28" sprocket tip in 3/8. Took me forever to find this.

I don't know squat about Macs, but based on completed listings, it looks like it will bring around $1000 on eBay. I'll sell for $700 + shipping for saw + bar and chain or trade for/towards an 064, 066, 075/076 or 084/088.
IMG_8145.jpgIMG_8149.jpgIMG_8146.jpgIMG_8147.jpgIMG_8148.jpgIMG_8150.jpgIMG_8151.jpg

If I get hold of one like that, I'm going straight for the jugulars and asking $1K like you mentioned.

Well, I don't think it would have brought that here; that would have been on I eBay. I also get tired of enriching the folks who own eBay; they hit me for $500 in fees for the Stihl BLK that I just sold.

Latest posts

Back