Mac ?? super250 1-51 model 99

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gulity1

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
In my internete travels we all have our haunts that we check out like a dope feind looking for a dealer... I found there are several macs on my area craigslist ( Detroit) super 250, 1-51 and model 99 ( big SOB two man and boy, not my cup of tea). Now after finding them I went and searched the 1-51 acording to acres site it was only made for 1 year looks like it was in good shape about 1.5-2 hr ride away not horriable But the super 250 is like 15 minutes away both were said to be in running shape, both priced under 100 bucks each. are either one desirable? not from a cash stand point but from an old cool saw running point? I kinda got saws covered 044 10mm, 084,3410th, plus half dozen other orphan saws dont really need either one lookin for a little info. And to be clear this IS NOT a fishing for worth thread!!! More of a fact finding/question asking cool or not so cool thread? Thanks to all whom answer with honest answers Would you go look at them, secondly buy them?

The super 250 and 99 are the most desireable saws of the bunch and worth $100 easy. Depending on the shape, I'm sure you could flip the 99 and make some money.

I am only interested in the 1-51, and the 250. I have no interested in the 99 to big, heavy and way too much room for me along with no use if anyone is wanting the info please contact me and I will forward the info ( it aint hard to find ). Even then I am only kinda intrested in the 1-51 and the 250 it would not bother me in the least if went by and went to some one else that is why I posted it hear you bunch of vulchers (sp?) can fight over it :rock: I know better then to post have I found this cool item what do you think and watch someone from the other side of the planet snake my deal seen it happen to many times. oh well I think I am going to look at the 250 and see what happens maybe?? IF some one wants it that bad I will pick it up and help in any way possiable

Get the Super 250!

CAM00471_zps490f0513.jpg

Here's RandyMac making chips with my S-250 at the PNW GTG.

Tag that Super 250. If I didn't already have one, I'd be typing this from the truck.

Tag that Super 250. If I didn't already have one, I'd be typing this from the truck.

LOL. I had two for a short period after this current saw showed up. Since the first one was a 'project' I decided to give it to Dave (Ckelp) and further spread the yellow fever.:D

Back