Madsens Secret Weapon

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rotax Robert

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
I have finally got the proof I needed to implicate Gypo as an underground spy for Madsens Saw Shop. Here he is seen proudly wearing his new Codet shirt and a Power tuned hat at a recent function in the Northwest. KD, Greffard, Rupleys and Dozer should all be aware that this guy has been selling your secrets.

Last edited:
Need further proof that this guy is a real pro? well hear he is changing his expression to further confuse those that are looking for him, but with an expert eye and other comparitive photos we could not be fooled.

Last edited:
Maybe Gypo can fool most of you guys, but he doesnt fool me as I am just finishing my PHD. as a saw builder. Here I am studying hard for a final.

Last edited:
Tuned, twacked, piped, bowled, whatever.

I'd like to nominate John Lambert as the AS Safety Coordinator. Although he may be inibriated as much as 90% of the time, he always shows good judgement in the bush and with saws in general. He's been at this kind of stuff for over twenty years now and still has all his fingers and toes.

Robert,
Congratulations on your degree. "Robert Andrews: Doctor of Proctology". Nice ring to it. Hahaha.

He doesn't appear to be trying to confuse anyone... however he does look like the mexican food from lunch just landed in his shorts!!!!:p

Your right Robert, a vertual master of disguise, John has even been known to change odor.......eh PP.

Back