• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Mahle 084 cylinder

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Mike, I appreciate it. I was going through my parts for 288 and these above are what I know I need. Ill give you a call about the crank.

I was assuming this was sold by now. No?

I just took my saw in to the shop to see what kind of shape the rest of it is in. If it's good enough that just a jug will fix it, I may consider this. The one I have appears to be fixable, but I might decide to have it fixed and put it on the shelf. Wouldn't hurt to have a spare around. Let me see what the verdict is.

Looks kinda like mine is fixed thanks to srcarr so I likely will pass. However, this will serve as a bump.

Still looking for a clutch cover...

Yeah I saw that in Shauns thread, great news. I have a Pioneer 600 clutch cover I would like to send him.

Well, he's very reasonable and pretty fast. Let me see how the cylinder actually works out, but from the pictures I am pretty happy so far.

It looks like Shaun's work is solid, you should be good to go. Drop a pic or two when you get that saw finished.

Back