Making a Degree Wheel

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My 46cc Poulan 2755 (pretty much an older version of a 4620) had the ports widened, the muffler opened up and the timing advanced about 3deg. Port timing was not changed much at all. It pulls the 20" bar very well. It's a high revving saw, but it can hold it without undue bogging. It's pretty loud too!

Hey Warrior, use LiteScribe and a LiteScribe disc if you make more of them. It uses the laser in your DVD burner to burn the image in the top of the disc instead of printing it.

Hey Warrior, use LiteScribe and a LiteScribe disc if you make more of them. It uses the laser in your DVD burner to burn the image in the top of the disc instead of printing it.
I considered that but I'm not sure how accurately I can position the graphic. Also, I had to find a LightScribe app for my Linux machine, but I found one and got it installed last night. I'll have to give it a try.

I considered that but I'm not sure how accurately I can position the graphic. Also, I had to find a LightScribe app for my Linux machine, but I found one and got it installed last night. I'll have to give it a try.

LaCie LiteScribe Labeler might be your best choice for Linux. You just have to grant it root priviledge and it'll do what you want.

Latest posts

Back