Making ribs this week!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Walt41

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
My girl really likes ribs so I try to work em in once or twice a month, I sear em up well on the grill, sauce em in a couple glass pans and set it for 300 and leave them for hours, I use a simple brown sugar based sauce and they turn out good…great, now I’m hungry again. Dog likes them too. I enjoy cooking so when I built this house I put in a good stove, warming drawer and two dishwashers. Dog likes them too.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 12
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
These are soaking for tomorrow’s dinner, I get the smaller one but she has to share with dog.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
Here is some of today’s grind and you have to have bacon!!!!!
I balance between lean beef and chicken too, I know that they want us to eat bugs but that is not happening.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
Sounds like you haven't had good baked ribs. Even Costco dry rubbed ribs when properly oven cooked are better than what many restaurants serve.
Nope...because I'll always compare them to smoked ribs and they just don't compare. It's all good though, we don't have to like the same things. I'm sure lots of people like and enjoy baked ribs.

Back