• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Makita 6401 parts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cgraham1

I feel old
Reaction score
I have a few parts left over from my Makita 6401 build! The top plastic covers (grey in color), and I'll throw in the air filter, it looks pretty new.

I got the HD air filter and the Dolmar (black) hood to put on my saw, so if someone needs these grey covers, I'd like to get $20 plus $12 shipping (USPS medium flat rate box). There is a tiny crack (less than 1/4") right in front of where the chain brake handle is bolted on. I've also got a standard handle, as I went with the full wrap. I'll take $20 for it plus $17 shipping (USPS large flat rate box). If you want everything I'll do it for $50 shipped or trade for a Makita carb base, as mine is broken right below the choke handle and it is driving me crazy! You can call or text me (53o) 739-3727 or e-mail me @ [email protected]
PayPal works best for me!
Thanks, Clint

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 13
Looks like the wrap handle is spoken for, I'll let the top plastic covers go for $25 shipped in the lower 48. Thanks!

Sorry for the confusion, I have just the grey plastic air filter and engine covers and one stock, but good condition air filter for $25 shipped, and I just talked to hunter72 and it sounds like he wants them. Thanks!

Latest posts

Back