• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Makita DCS6401 grey top

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It’s a makita, just did some looking and looks like it’s gonna have to have fuel tank assembly as well. Those two pieces new is close to 300 so ima try to find them used

Where did you get your prices if you don’t mind me asking? I think your gonna have a hard time finding those parts used short of buying a whole saw. I pay $90 for a fuel tank and $100ish for a complete clutch cover.

Jacks small engine. Where do you get yours from if you don’t mind me asking? This guy got over on me with this saw after further investigation, I knew about the clutch cover (he had a poulan one on there) but the fuel tank, apparently he had some sealant on the bottom of it and had it covered up with oil and dirt, noticed tank was empty today and got to cleaning it up and it’s gotta be replaced. Also got a 2.5 inch wood screw in the bottom holding handle on and it’s been rubbing the case, believe it’s not hurt but the saw is a mess and this guy was a class A idiot!

Jacks small engine. Where do you get yours from if you don’t mind me asking? This guy got over on me with this saw after further investigation, I knew about the clutch cover (he had a poulan one on there) but the fuel tank, apparently he had some sealant on the bottom of it and had it covered up with oil and dirt, noticed tank was empty today and got to cleaning it up and it’s gotta be replaced. Also got a 2.5 inch wood screw in the bottom holding handle on and it’s been rubbing the case, believe it’s not hurt but the saw is a mess and this guy was a class A idiot!
Sawagain has a lot of Dolmar/Makita parts as well as many others. I’ve bought a lot of stuff from them prices are good and they ship fast. I also have a local hardware store (Makita dealer) that I get parts from.

Are you looking for the complete saw with grey covers? Or just a set of the gray covers? I think I have a set of gray plastics off my 6401

Back