• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Makita / Dolmar 6421 /6400

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My home depot had a smurf 4300 the other day that was tempting me. Then they proceeded to tell me there's a way to search all the local rental sell offs online to save me the trip in to look. Haven't searched it out yet, but worth taking a look to see if there might be one just slightly further away from you.

Do not mean to Hijack Cobra's post, but what does a ported 7900 like you speak of go for these days? And Cobra, if your more interested in the 7900 than me, have at it..... it's your post I'm jumping in on.

Looking for a Makita / dolmar 6421 / 6400 saw. I don't mind a fixer, but not interested in one that looks like it was dragged behind a truck.

Depending a quality I am looking to spend around $250 - $300

Thanks.
Price would be more but would you be interested in a Makita 6421 with some mods but it’s never seen wood? Pics available if you want.

Latest posts

Back