• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Makita/Dolmar DCS6401 w/ bigbore

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TQUIRL

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
This is my Makita/Dolmar DCS6401. I am the original owner of the saw and it has served me well. We moved to the city and no longer burn wood for heat and I don't need 3 saws for camping. Plus this one is a bit of overkill for firewood for camping. I added the NWP 85cc bigbore kit from Baileys after running the original 64cc top end for a couple of years. Saw is in great shape with only about 10 cord of firewood cut per year since new. Only damage to saw is a chip missing from the kill switch. (shown in picture) The muffler has been opened up and a mild muffler mod done. The spark arrester screen is still in place. Saw will come with the original P&C, a 20" bar, 24" bar, and a couple of good serviceable 24" full chisel chains. Sorry I'm keeping the 20" chains for my other saws. I'm asking $475 plus shipping.

IMG_0470.JPG IMG_0467.JPG IMG_0468.JPG IMG_0459.JPG IMG_0462.JPG IMG_0458.JPG IMG_0460.JPG

Latest posts

Back