• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Makita DPC 7000 part out

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flat47

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Not going to rebuild this one. Needs bearings and probably a cylinder and piston (both scored). Parting it out or selling it whole. Make an offer.
IMGP3243.jpg

(Stole the pic from a post by member nstueve) Our unit is more faded, but complete.

No, different chasis. This demo saw shares parts with a Makita/Dolmar 9000 chainsaw. Lots of parts cross-over, but the demo saw has no provision for a chain oiler. I thought about converting this to a chainsaw, but it involves more than just oiler parts.

Huh, funny how my pic showed back up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Huh, funny how my pic showed back up!

Hope you don't mind that I used it. I Googled "Makita dcs 7000" and that pic came up. I was being lazy and should really post pics of my own saw.

Hope you don't mind that I used it. I Googled "Makita dcs 7000" and that pic came up. I was being lazy and should really post pics of my own saw.
Meh... I don't care because I'm pretty sure I stole it from another website myself!

No, different chasis. This demo saw shares parts with a Makita/Dolmar 9000 chainsaw. Lots of parts cross-over, but the demo saw has no provision for a chain oiler. I thought about converting this to a chainsaw, but it involves more than just oiler parts.
If your cutoff saw looks like the one in the picture, it would share parts with the Dolmar 123, 133, 143 series. That is a blue Dolmar 309 or 343 in the pic

Latest posts

Back