• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Makita ea4300

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Welder56

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
I probably will regret doing this but I have a Makita Ea4300 for sale. Runs and oils as it should. I bought it brand new and used it once for some light tree work (3 tanks of gas). Works excellent and such an easy saw to start (almost ridiculous how easy it is). It's the same saw as a Dolmar ps-421 but in blue. Inspected piston after last use and looks prestine. Don't have a picture but can take one if that's an issue.

I got ride of the cat from the muffler and removed the 'gills'. Also bought a 15" Oregon pro lite bar (.325, 0.058)/w chain. Comes with original 18" Makita bar (0.325, 0.050) /w chain as well.

Have all tools that came with it as well as a double d driver for tuning the h side of the carb, which I had to buy separate.

Getting into paintball and this has to go in order too fund some purchases.

$300 shipped from the great white north. Pm me if you have any questions or would like any more Details.

*** Note*** the three pictures of the saw without a bar and chain is when I first got the saw this spring. Mind you it still looks the exact same but figured I would disclose this as there might be a few fragments of wood somewhere on it now but still very clean. You won't be disappointed

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Boys if you like it in blue ya better snatch this one up. I called Friday to order a couple 421s and there now done. Ya get the makita red 4300 when ya order now. No more dolmars or blue makitas for this model.

Latest posts

Back