• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Mantis tiller

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You let him marry the daughter of a mantis owner:lol:.
Did you see the link below on how to test the coils, there's like 500000 views or something like that :dizzy:. They must have a lot of trouble with them.

You let him marry the daughter of a mantis owner:lol:.
Did you see the link below on how to test the coils, there's like 500000 views or something like that :dizzy:. They must have a lot of trouble with them.
Yes , they are not great in longevity, tested it shows about 1/2 of windings to ground,

Yes , they are not great in longevity, tested it shows about 1/2 of windings to ground,
Ok, I was on my phone and couldn't see the number, I was a little over as I see that link only has had 5,066 views lol.
Maybe you could call the other guy and buy his coil, I doubt he will be using it :D.

looking for a coil for a mantis sv-4 2 stroke tiller ,
I may have a near complete tiller with the coil for sale ?? shipping might be a treat ....if your interested can get some pic's, .....however just seen your note that the carburetor is all you need ....... ? the little mantis 2 strokes tillers are not to bad ......

Tell him Brett said he should have bought a Honda :dumb: :laugh:.

and brett, I have 2 of the Honda fg110 tillers with rod knock and valve issues so the 4 stroke Hondas also have issues all of them have carb issues ( the ethanol fuel issue left over winter )...... brett is that your bike ? seems a bit small ? and how do you ride it with no training wheels ? must have some skinned-up elbows and knee's hu? :)

I may have a near complete tiller with the coil for sale ?? shipping might be a treat ....if your interested can get some pic's, .....however just seen your note that the carburetor is all you need ....... ? the little mantis 2 strokes tillers are not to bad ......

Tell him Brett said he should have bought a Honda :dumb: :laugh:.

and brett, I have 2 of the Honda fg110 tillers with rod knock and valve issues so the 4 stroke Hondas also have issues all of them have carb issues ( the ethanol fuel issue left over winter )...... brett is that your bike ? seems a bit small ? and how do you ride it with no training wheels ? must have some skinned-up elbows and knee's hu? :)
Your funny Rod :laugh:.
Your right, all the small engines that sit end up needing the carbs cleaned, whether they have ethanol gas or pure gas. The main thing I do to the products I buy/sell is to clean carbs, buy them when they will only run with the chokes on many times, clean them up and send them down the road.
No, that's not my bike I have a few 2 wheelers :lol:.
Yeah, when I wipe out on them it's not pretty, but then again neither am I :surprised3:.
:thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpictures:
Here's my last good one, enjoy :eek:.

Attachments

• P1020225.JPG
    P1020225.JPG
    703.4 KB · Views: 3
  • P1020229.JPG
    P1020229.JPG
    849.2 KB · Views: 3
  • P1020230.JPG
    P1020230.JPG
    964.9 KB · Views: 3
  • P1020231.JPG
    P1020231.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 4
  • P1020232.JPG
    P1020232.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 4
ouch , and that's why I only do the 4-wheelers any more

Your right, all the small engines that sit end up needing the carbs cleaned, whether they have ethanol gas or pure gas. The main thing I do to the products I buy/sell is to clean carbs, buy them when they will only run with the chokes on many times, clean them up and send them down the road .........yep I find my self doing the same part time after the 8-5 job

ouch , and that's why I only do the 4-wheelers any more

Your right, all the small engines that sit end up needing the carbs cleaned, whether they have ethanol gas or pure gas. The main thing I do to the products I buy/sell is to clean carbs, buy them when they will only run with the chokes on many times, clean them up and send them down the road .........yep I find my self doing the same part time after the 8-5 job
8-5, what's that :lol:.

Back