Manufacturers data

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

talisker

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Can anyone give me the link to the site that has all of the data for just about every saw built by every manufactuer. I know I have seen it in the past but I can't seem to find it. Have tried to search without luck.

WOW!!!!! That was quick. I want to get the data for all of my old Macs. I have the IPL for both the Promac 850 and my 10-10a but they don't have the bore stroke etc like this site does. Thanks guys.

Have you considered a Dolmar? The 5100 and 7900 are top-notch performers and would make GREAT saws as long as dealer support isn't high on your list of needs.

??????

bump_r said:
Have you considered a Dolmar? The 5100 and 7900 are top-notch performers and would make GREAT saws as long as dealer support isn't high on your list of needs.

Wrong thread maybe?

I've never used a Dolmar. I have the 850 from when I was cutting commercial firewood. Bought it from a loggers supply here in Flagstaff back in 1980. It had been traded in by a faller back when we had a logging industry. I also have a homelite 150 automatic that I bought for my wife to use as a limbing saw. She didn't like the big heavy Mac. I have recently bought a Promac 10-10a and another 150 on eBay. We are moving to the north coast of California and have about 20 acres of heavily forested land to clean up.

Back