Maryland's Blooming Trees

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kimberly

Kimberly

My husband and I are just finishing building a new house in Annapolis, Maryland. We have lived in Florida our entire lives, and no very little about the different types of blooming trees indiginous to Maryland.

We will have a very large backyard and would like to plant a variation of different trees.

Can you provide any recommendations?? Also, can you recommend a good local landscape architect who can help us with the design process??

Thanks,

Kim

guntruck

guntruck

ArboristSite Lurker
Kim, i do know a guy who may be interested, we dont work that far down, so if your interested you can email me back and i'll gice you his company name. He is very good with trees and landscape. I dont want to promise anything, he usually does bigger work but he does do residential, so let me know.

john kefauver

john kefauver

ArboristSite Lurker
maryland

Kimberly i live in north central md. the further out in the country you go the cheaper teh material. i would try not to buy close to the cities. dogwood? pink/white. magnolia( we are a bit north but they'll work and are pretty.)

Latest posts