master series saddles

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

greenguy

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
I have been looking at the new series of saddles do any of you have them what do you think about them.

I climb with the Master II and love it. Light weight, durable and comfortable. Every thing is where it needs to be. My hand saw is easy to see and reach and does not get tangled with my chain saw lanyard. The left chain saw biner is great for clipping a pull line, easy to reach. The accessory loops allow for lots of storage of slings, etc.

I would never go back to one of those basic butt strap style saddles after climbing with the leg strap style. Having to pull the butt strap back down is a thing of the past along with the squeeze on your hips.

I picked up a Pro Master Versatile w/ leg straps a couple months ago and am still trying to get used to it. VERY comfortable if I am not sitting in it... but when I sit it HURTS. I know it's an adjustment... if only I could figure out what I have to adjust.

Latest posts

Back