• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Mastermind 260 Pro

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NHRA1877

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I got this saw with a scored piston and cyl. I stripped the saw down, cleaned everything, installed new bearings and seals, all new rubber, and a ton of new parts. I replaced the piston and cyl with a New stihl piston and cyl from the dealer. The saw was then sent to mastermind in Tennessee to be ported. Randy worked his majic and this saw is a beast. when randy had the saw he noticed i didnt seat the beatings in as far as he likes so he split the case again and used OEM bearings and seals and resealed the case halfs. The saw only has 6-8 tanks of fuel through it, besides the first tank of fuel it has always been run with Belray H1R and sunoco 93 octane. The only reason i am selling is because i just dont use the saw enough and it deserves someone who will! I had a house that i heated with wood and now moved to a house with no fireplace and natural gas heat so i only need to support fire pit wood now days. Any questions feel free to text me at 973-390-9015

Asking $450 plus shipping

Includes 16" bar and chain that were new when this saw went together so only 6-8 tanks also.
Willing to drive to meet someone close to save on shipping

The only reason i am selling is because i just dont use the saw enough and it deserves someone who will! I had a house that i heated with wood and now moved to a house with no fireplace and natural gas heat so i only need to support fire pit wood now days.

Major suckage. Sorry to hear it. The wife claims our next house will be on the pipe so I guess an un-attached building will be built. Good luck with your sail. My stock 026 handled like a toy. I bet this one is a hoot to run. It's set up exactly how I would.

Major suckage. Sorry to hear it. The wife claims our next house will be on the pipe so I guess an un-attached building will be built. Good luck with your sail. My stock 026 handled like a toy. I bet this one is a hoot to run. It's set up exactly how I would.

get one with that you can use a wood boiler on to heat the whole house plus hot water. no mess inside.

Thanks for rubbing it in!! Haha! Boxing the saw up tonight and getting a shipping quote so saw is sold pending payment. Just home he loves this saw as much as I do, I know I'll regret it down the road, I built this one to be the one I never let go of (which is why I went for the OEM piston and cyl) and now I'm packing it up to go to a new home!

Back