MaxFlo Filters

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

80series

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Hi everyone. I have a couple of questions regarding Maxflo air filters.
Firstly are the even open for business? I live in New Zealand and have sent several emails asking if they can ship to me but just don't get replies. If it's a no then fine but just get nothing.
Second question is do people recommend them? I get my wood from river beds so often dusty and dirty. I was going to get two sets for my 044 and 460.
Thanks guys.

Firstly are the even open for business? I live in New Zealand and have sent several emails asking if they can ship to me but just don't get replies. If it's a no then fine but just get nothing.
Second question is do people recommend them? I get my wood from river beds so often dusty and dirty. I was going to get two sets for my 044 and 460.
Thanks guys.
They are very much open, They are in White City Oregon near Medford I usually get their (kit) which includes a cage,two filters, rain cover & a plate that you can run the filter by itself without the rain cover. You have to use your oem plastic nut from your stock filter cover. Any big name saw store carries their system Madsens,baileys etc H&L also carries their system or you can order additional filters or nut plate individually from some mail order stores. Once you use maxflow you won’t be able to stand running your oem filter and all the stuff that gets past it. Nothing will get past your maxflow if oiled and maintained correctly.good luck.

Thanks guys.
Hey there's a few people in nz that sell them. If u havnt found any yet msg me and I'll hunt the guys website for you

Back