• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold MaxFlow Air Filter Kit for Stihl 046/MS460

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

S Tebo

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
I have a brand new, never opened MaxFlow Air Filter Kit (inner cage, sponge foam filter & cover) for a Stihl 046/MS460. I recently bought it from another AS member because it was a such a good deal- so I grabbed it even though I didn't really need it. Since it's a spare; I though someone else may need it more than I do. I am selling it for what I paid for it: $50 +actual shipping costs (USPS Priority Mail is usually the cheapest). Check or USPS MO preferred. Reply or PM me if interested- Pics attached. Thanks, Scott
image.jpg

image.jpg

Man if it was for a 064 is be all over it

I was actually on the fence about selling it, but there are some other things that I want more and I hate to see it just hanging on the shop wall at the moment. Btw- money was sent & thanks again for that part! ;)

Will this fit a ms 440 ?
If it will I will pm you . OK
Ty
Chris
Any of them will fit pretty much any saw. The filter cover is the difference in the kits. The 440 may be able to use the max flow under the stock cover. I found it and it's the 660 that works on. If you don't care about the filter cover then it will be fine.

I have a brand new, never opened MaxFlow Air Filter Kit (inner cage, sponge foam filter & cover) for a Stihl 046/MS460. I recently bought it from another AS member because it was a such a good deal- so I grabbed it even though I didn't really need it. Since it's a spare; I though someone else may need it more than I do. I am selling it for what I paid for it: $50 +actual shipping costs (USPS Priority Mail is usually the cheapest). Check or USPS MO preferred. Reply or PM me if interested- Pics attached. Thanks, Scott
View attachment 377914

View attachment 377915

Will this fit a ms 440 ?
If it will I will pm you . OK
Ty
Chris

Chris,
Thank you for your reply. In the end, the gentle man that bought the bar that I had listed decided to also buy the filer- but I appreciate you being interested in it just the same. Thanks you again, Scott

Latest posts

Back