maxx ginder.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deerefarmer23

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
alright guys, need some more help. did alot of readinf and research and came across alot of good point on the grinder subject. Seems like most recommend the oregon 511a or the maxx, for the average user. Problem i'm having is i can find all kinds of vendors for the oregon, but the maxx is a different story. I have checked fleabay, any googled maxx grinders and get lots of info, but not current dealer or vendors. Any ideas or suggestions, or recommended dealers you have purchased from?? thanks a million guys!!!!

I got mine from SNSsaw. Very good person to deal with.I don't have his address handy but I will find it when I get home. He usually has a lot of chainsaw items on ebay.

I just done a search on ebay for Maxx grinder and he came up on it. He has alot of information on there on the grinder,but give him a call and he can tell you all about it. 99.9 % positive feed back on several thousand sales.

I have only tried the Maxx grinder, and it seemed like a well built machine !!
And if I'm gonna buy a grinder it will be a Maxx, just because it grinds outside/in :)

Latest posts

Back