May have just purchased a door stop

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hanniedog

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
First off let me say my puter skills prevent pictures of said item. Went to an auction of a small construction company amongst the trinketts was an Echo 610 which i got for the some of.........................$130 bucks. Hoping it would fire right off I dumped the old gas put new in but no soap. Pulled the rear plug gave it a shot of gas still no go. Will have to do some testing.

First off let me say my puter skills prevent pictures of said item. Went to an auction of a small construction company amongst the trinketts was an Echo 610 which i got for the some of.........................$130 bucks. Hoping it would fire right off I dumped the old gas put new in but no soap. Pulled the rear plug gave it a shot of gas still no go. Will have to do some testing.

What is this soap?

Must of had some other guy there that wanted it too! Pull the muffler and check the piston for scoring.

PM me if you'd like your pics posted.

No soap means what I did didn't work. Might just supposed to be SOP its a military term my late SEABEE father used.

Poor thing has not been declared DOA yet and buzzards are starting to circle.

Dum, dum...........................................dum, dum...............................................dum, dum..................................................................dum, dum.................................Dum, dum...........................................dum,dum...............................................dum,dum..................................................................dum, dum.................................Dum, dum...........................................dum, dum...............................................dum, dum..................................................................dum, dum.................................

Yah gonna need a bigger boat.

Dum, dum...........................................dum, dum...............................................dum, dum..................................................................dum, dum.................................Dum, dum...........................................dum,dum...............................................dum,dum..................................................................dum, dum.................................Dum, dum...........................................dum, dum...............................................dum, dum..................................................................dum, dum.................................

Yah gonna need a bigger boat.

images

Well gave it a liberal dose of ether down the carb, still no start.

Latest posts

Back