McCulloch 10-10A

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TomMaslar

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Hi guys. I have not posted in awhile. I'm in chainsaws but I don't know how to get to the "McCulloch thread" I'm an older landscaper, soon to retire and not to savy with computers, at times. My 10-10A has a walbro carb. I believe a tillitson was stock. Saw runs great and put it away. Come back a few months later and it needs carb adjustment. Then, every time it goes on a small job it's good for about ten minutes before the recoil hangs up and it becomes hard to start. So, I replaced the inside bushing on the pull cord assembly, installed a nova module to bypass points, replaced diaphragm and gaskets on carb. Still having issues with getting it started. Is 1.5 out for H and L correct preliminary setting? Should I buy a tillitson carb?. I freakin' love this saw when it's running right. It's like holding a stock car in your hands.

So, I clicked on the link and it brings me to chainsaw stickies tab for McCulloch chainsaws. Awesome; however, I don't know how to start a thread when I get there? It looks like nobody has posted on it in 2024 yet?
Mark posted just yesterday.

Go to the last page.

Latest posts

Back