• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy McCulloch 797 decompression valve

• Thread starter Deleted member 159532
  • Start date
Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

Deleted member 159532

As the title states I am looking for a McCulloch 797 decompression valve. Used or new is fine.

I appreciate bringing this up. I will look this weekend as my other 797 is not at my house to look at.

I am sorry as I completely forgot to look when I was by the saws yesterday. I will be there tomorrow and with write a note to check. Do you have a part number on the part of a package associated with it? Thanks

Shortfuze82, it is not the decompression valve I need. Thank you for your help.

I’m with rupedoggy I guess some of us on here just have an interest in 2 stroke that can not be described . Some may call it a disease me myself call it a passion this is what I do for a living I wish there were others like us that eat sleep and breathe this stuff oh wait.... there are hundreds of us on this site! Just a few Jerkoffs that like to waste Peoples time that have completely no idea what they are looking for or are just plain old to cheap to pay for stuff which I’ve found time and time again on here.

I fear the future when a college education and legit fuel injection saws rule the world that will be a sad sad day . But as long as there is a few choice family’s with generations of gearheads there will always be fully adjustable saws, and modified monsters of all makes . If these companies only knew the potential of their products in the hands of some of us enthusiathests ,

I can't help but wonder if I am "jerkoff"? The thing is I greatly appreciate what you did for me. No lies. I do not appreciate being called out as wasting ones time. I work nightshift. Long hours, do not sleep normal hours, and my time is sacred for my family. I simply "forgot". I suppose others have made honest mistakes in the past. That's fine that others can not accept. I just had a great transaction with purchasing a saw on this site from a fellow member. As I said I am sorry, but I did look into the valve. It does not match the one my other saw has. Thank you for your time.

Latest posts

Back