• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy McCulloch 895 parts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its ok Bill, im a super relaxed guy who is aware that things sometimes never go to plan, i have checked the post office on my end, sadly nothing yet . the package is probably stuck at the border getting interrogated ;) i truly do mean no disrespect to chainsawr store or joe, everyone has been helpfull :)

I sent a small part to Australia and the post office sent it to Spain. It was a six month affair but they guy finally got the part

I had to send a part 3 times to ontario, turns out the carrier was a thief. lost 2 of them , but yes the man got his parts eventually. canada post sucks !!!

I had to send a part 3 times to ontario, turns out the carrier was a thief. lost 2 of them , but yes the man got his parts eventually. canada post sucks !!!

It is not just Canada. They lose stuff here too. On a side note they deliver millions of packages successfully everyday and we never complain about that

Latest posts

Back