• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

McCulloch BP 399 T Ghost Engine for sale.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dakotaregan415

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
We have a McCulloch BP 399 T Ghost Engine for sale. I can't tell you much about this besides it's extremely rare prototype 2 stroke that was never mass produced. You can't find one for sale anywhere so I am not sure what the right price is. I will be accepting offers and willing to send pictures via email or text. The engine looks Brand New with the exhaust still in its wrapping. please email [email protected] serious inquires only no spammers.

A little odd you join today and offer a ghost engine then want to be contacted through email, just sayin:dizzy:

I think if you have an expectation to sell this here you need to at a minimum post detailed pictures, describe how you came to acquire it and tell people where you are. This is not an auction site, if you are trolling for offers you need to be on e-Bay.

I honestly don't care what anybody thinks. I'm not overly computer knowledgeable and couldn't find out how to post pictures with my post. Nor am I an engine person, I just came about acquiring one thru a small shop I run in Montana. Bought it at an estate sale along with many other things. Engines are not my forte. I can send pics via email if anybody is seriously interested in buying this. eBay will take 10% I'm trying to avoid that. The engine is pristine looks brand new for being so old we have everything but the original cardboard box but that might be around here somewhere.

Just found out how to upload pictures. Sorry it was quite easy actually. here ya go, quick pictures I took today with iphone if anybody's interested I will post more detailed pics. The exhaust is not in these pics its upstairs in my room still in its original packaging

We have a McCulloch BP 399 T Ghost Engine for sale. I can't tell you much about this besides it's extremely rare prototype 2 stroke that was never mass produced. You can't find one for sale anywhere so I am not sure what the right price is. I will be accepting offers and willing to send pictures via email or text. The engine looks Brand New with the exhaust still in its wrapping. please email [email protected] serious inquires only no spammers.

Heimann is a big McCulloch collector and a member here. He may have an idea what it is worth. You may contact (start a conversation with) him to see if he's interested. He may not see the ad. Good luck with your sale.

http://www.arboristsite.com/community/members/heimannm.8552/

Latest posts

Back