McCulloch Manuals

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hallo Da ich von meinem verstorbenen Vater eine Mcculloch PM610 Kettensäge bekommen habe möchte ich diese Kettensäge überholen ich brauche das Reparaturhandbuch danke für die Hilfe

Google says

"Hello As I received a Mcculloch PM610 chainsaw from my late father I would like to overhaul this chainsaw I need the repair manual thanks for the help"

I am attaching the McCulloch 10 Series workshop manual in two section due to the file size. Sorry for the poor condition of the copy, but the only other one I have is 45 MB and cannot be transmitted through this site. Ray Benson may be along and be able to send you a better copy.

Mark

Attachments

• MAC 10 SERIES SHOP MANUAL PT 1.PDF
    5.6 MB · Views: 1
  • MAC 10 SHOP MANUALS PT 2.PDF
    3.7 MB · Views: 1
The first attachment is the "Clymer" manual for MM, SP40, PM6, not all that helpful but better than nothing.

Second attachment is the 110 owners manual, again not all that helpful but what I have.

Third attachment is the Mini Mac 6 & 6A General Service Information, the closest thing I have readily available to a workshop manual for the Mini Mac saws.

Mark

Attachments

• Mac_ServiceGuide_Mini Mac_PM6_SP40.pdf
    2.3 MB · Views: 1
  • McCulloch - 110 User Manual.pdf
    2 MB · Views: 1
  • McCulloch - General Service Information - Mini-Mac 6 & 6A.pdf
    11.2 MB · Views: 1
Hi there,

Anyone got a manual for a Super Pro 80? I'm just trying to figure out how to run this thing properly. First mac. Lots of buttons. Haha.

Back