McCulloch parts source

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BillW

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Anybody have any leads on McCulloch parts. Have been gotten several requests for parts lately. I do stock some of the sprockets & air filters but I haven't a clue where to get any other parts.

What I am looking for now is a clutch for a MAC 3200. Probably the same as most of the other small Mc's.110 thru 140 Mini Mac, Power Mac Titan

Got a filter for a 660?
If not, maybe a few fathoms of anchor chain?
George

mac

I have a 130 and a 140 I'll let you have for parts but you pay the shipping. Send me a PM.

Obsolete Mac parts

From what I understand, there's a guy in NY that bought up alot of Mac parts when they went under. He advertises in a few or the trade rags. I don't know how his prices are but, it's a resource...and he has tons of parts.

Bob's Lawnmower Service
7632 State Hwy 7
Maryland, NY 12116-3201
607-638-9297

Good luck!

BillW

Another thing that might be helpful. The Mac 3200, 3500, and 3800 series saws all used the same clutch, as well as, most other parts.

Seesaw

I still have lots of new and used McCulloch parts.I don't know if they'll let me post this or not but if it will help ya fix your saws why not ??? You can find me at www.lynnspowerequipment.com , there you can get my phone number and email address..Good luck and if I don't have what your looking for I have some other phone numbers that might be able to help you.. :cool: :D

Latest posts

Back