• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell McCulloch PM700 (SOLD) and 7-10A

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cbfarmall

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Up for sale, two 70cc Macs.

A nice PM700 with the original 20" bar. Excellent compression, fired on a prime, but will to have the carb diaphragms refreshed. Decomp works and chainbrake works. $225 plus shipping

Next, a good 7-10A PHO. Also fired on a prime, working decomp, but will need the carb diaphragms refreshed and possibly the crank seals, considering its age. Nevertheless, with a good bar/chain this would make somebody a nice firewood saw. $150 plus shipping

Examine the pictures and PM with questions.

Chris B.

All the way to the top. I did a compression check (unreliably) on these. The PM700 showed 140PSI and I got the 7-10 to 120PSI. I don't trust these numbers as the gauge leaks down pretty fast and I've never been happy with what it has told me.

Let me know and shoot an offer if I'm too far out of line with the prices on these saws.

Chris B.

Back