Mcculloch Super Pro 125c Complete rebuild.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pssst - hk, Bob's a bit subtle, but you might want to listen to what he says.

You did something stupid, against the advice of people who know more than you and were honestly trying to help you.

You need to slow it down a notch and start listening and doing as you're advised. Soon.

Has anybody else noticed that all the new members, that this amazing thread has brought in, keep getting banned?

Yes I have noticed! The short bus has made quite a few trips to camp lately.

A fact I am well aware of my friend. But all this smashing and exploding makes me feel better. :rock:

I like all the smashing and exploding and stuff too! :msp_smile:

Excuse me, can you fellas tell me who I should forward my medical bills to? I tried separating the case halves of a saw following the advice posted in this thread, and the cap blew out, and ricocheted off of my house into my neighbors yard injuring their dog.

Excuse me, can you fellas tell me who I should forward my medical bills to? I tried separating the case halves of a saw following the advice posted in this thread, and the cap blew out, and ricocheted off of my house into my neighbors yard injuring their dog.

Obviously you weren't holding your thumb tight enough. :msp_thumbdn:

To lighten things up, I am going to post my rebuilt SP125C. Runs good, and the tank doesn't leak.

022.jpg

023.jpg

024.jpg

Obviously you weren't holding your thumb tight enough. :msp_thumbdn:

I couldn't get my thumbs in the correct position because my thumbs haven't returned to full range of motion after being electrocuted (see below).

Some dude posted up on another site how to connect a 3 wire stove to 4 wire 240v service, and apparently he was wrong.

I couldn't get my thumbs in the correct position because my thumbs haven't returned to full range of motion after being electrocuted (see below).

Some dude posted up on another site how to connect a 3 wire stove to 4 wire 240v service, and apparently he was wrong.

Oh, that's terrible. Were your socks blown off?

The OP reminds me of a man I knew when I was a pup who reloaded his own .270 Win. cartridges by simply filling the case to the brim with IMR 4227 and then "dumped a little off" for room for the bullet. Did his rifle ever explode: miraculously no it did not. Could it turn a rifle into a grenade for anyone else who was dumb enough to try it: yes it most certainly could.

The OP reminds me of a man I knew when I was a pup who reloaded his own .270 Win. cartridges by simply filling the case to the brim with IMR 4227 and then "dumped a little off" for room for the bullet. Did his rifle ever explode: miraculously no it did not. Could it turn a rifle into a grenade for anyone else who was dumb enough to try it: yes it most certainly could.

Everyone knows that only works on 30-06's.

Back