McCullock PM145-14 for collector, Edmonton, Alberta Area.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sgbotsford

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
This saw works. Sort of: Runs well when you get it going. Has to cool completely if it stops. Hates starting in cold weather.

I lost patience with it. This morning I realized that the 4 high school kids helping me do the year's firewood were costing me $240/afteroon (4 hours) and a new MS170 was 259.

Anyway, no reasonable offer turned down. Make me an interesting trade. My junk is your treasure and vice versa.

Unfortunately that model series is not collector status (yet) unless it may have never been used.
might Get 20 bucks on Kijiji for parts?

Thanks. Wasn't sure what collector status definition was for saws. What is the defintion?

While used, it's not been used hard, as far as I can tell.

Pointers for manuals or it?

Thanks. Wasn't sure what collector status definition was for saws. What is the defintion?

While used, it's not been used hard, as far as I can tell.

Pointers for manuals or it?
its just like cars, rare or unusual models (yours they made lots and were part of the "new McCulloch" from mostly Mexico) not always age, a '33 ford may be worth more than a '25 ford and as all collectables, partly market driven too.