Me and My Chainsaw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok now I get it...
Sorry I am not that "in touch" with the group dynamics.
Thanks for the inside track, I had caught wind that there may be some imposters among us here on AS. ;)

Thanks again-
Drew

p.s.- In light of recent news I retract my initial post about Gypo. I just dont think he's my type! :cry: :cry:

Webster’s definition: Poltergeist – A noisy, usually mischievous ghost held to be responsible for unexplained noises (as rappings) .

ArborSite.com definition: Gypogeist – A noisy, usually mischievous ghost held to be
responsible for unexplained postings (under various ID's).

well who ever that dang brunette was that i thot was beaver girl .... id like to see another picture of her. dang good looking women. not too skinny like jokrs pic was.. never could understand the idea that stick women are the prettiest.
no offence to naturaly thin women.
they can be wonderful too.in fact
im secretely in love with all of u.
god never had a better idea. jmo

i am relatively new to this site. John Lambert told me years ago that there were pictures on this site of him cutting while naked (except chaps). i am still haunted by that thought. i have just recently figured out that he is "gypo logger", now it is all starting to make sense. bought several saws from john, but have never met him. i thought he was an interesting character from talking to him on the phone, but now i KNOW he is a character. i am just a recreational weekend warrior logger but am learning

Hi Spencer, I've sold lots of saws in Colorado, but I think I recall you. Are you the guy with the log skidder and sawmill who's friends with the gunshop owner who bought an 088 & 288 from me? I think Rod Barksdale? If I recall, you bought an 044, 046 and an 066 off me and if so, did you open up the muffler?
Anywho, I don't recall ever posting semi nude or anything, but I could stand corrected ,and if I did I was probably 3 sheets to the wind or half in the bag, as I am a piss tank you know.
John

you,ve got a good memory john, sam chambers is the name. i have a massey ferguson 220 skidder, a diesel powered woodmizer, and a few saws. rod has never put gas in his 088! maybe he is afraid of it? i doubt it but what else is it for, right now its just a place to hang ear muffs. my skidder is still hanging in there, need to replace a seal on the steering valve, but otherwise it just keeps going. i plow snow with it in the winter time, have a big highway truck blade for that. it is a small skidder but i can push one hell of alot of snow. open cab is sometimes cold. just got a new muffler for the 066, but havent tried it yet, just started another house and havent been able to get in the woods lately.
sam

Hi Sam, glad you finaly joined up. it's about time. We have a great crew here, and most of us are just a bunch of aresholes, so you're in good company. Im pretty sure Rod bought the first 088 I ever sold.
Speaking of skidders, I think I will go farming with mine and plough fields, it's a great way to cruise for timber.
John

This thread has me a tad lost I reckon. It's resurrected from 2003, and most of it's cast members have "banned" in their Avatar. :) So Gypo Logger, I'm gonna assume you are now Yukonsawman eh ?:dizzy:

Back