Mechanical Climbing Seat

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Philbert

Chainsaw Enthusiast
. AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Let's see if this link works . . .

<div id="fb-root"></div> <script>(function(d, s, id) { var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; if (d.getElementById(id)) return; js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/en_US/all.js#xfbml=1"; fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs); }(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk'));</script>
<div class="fb-post" data-href="" data-width="466"><div class="fb-xfbml-parse-ignore"><a href="">Post</a> by <a href="https://www.facebook.com/willyfoo">Willy Foo - Photographer, Marketer, Technopreneur</a>.</div></div>

Philbert

I've envisioned gettin filthy rich inventin a radio controlled set of twin 4x4 rubber tired trucks, dragging razor sharp carpet knives off one side of their rear bumpers!

There's literally millions of nasty wash fans that badly need to be peeled, all throughout SoCal.

What'd really work's a slip ring setup and a retractable power cord, IMO.

Tie the two together with rubber bungees to their bumpers, and drop knives, turn left and spin your way to the top!

I'm gonna be rich I'm tellin yu!

RC 4x4 mini trucks peelin SoCal wash fans!

Think you'd get dizzy watching an onboard vid?

jomoco

I need one of those for spurless dead wood. Sometimes with firs there isn't a live branch for 60, just a bunch of stupid little nubs to cut.

Latest posts

Back