milling white pine

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Adkpk

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Notice the color coordination.

bob.jpg

Some of the things in my signature.

fleet.jpg

Letting the chips fly.

chips.jpg

blueing.jpg

Nice!

Sweet all these pics are killing me I sense my credit card walking out of my wallet and ordering some things from Baileys!!!!

What a beautiful looking day to have some fun, looked like you were dancing a jig there in the first pic. :clap:
Nice toys, and lets see the rest of that log when you get to it.

Too much bloody snow on my log pile.:chainsaw:

Nice pics... I do like your color coordination, the wife would be proud of ya. Can't wait to see what that crotch section looks like. Never milled white pine crotch. How long has that log been down, any idea? I see it has a lot of that blue stain white pine gets. Some folks like that, some don't. Snow... we've been REAL lucky so far here in SE PA, no real snow to speak of yet and here it is almost Feb. If we can get through this next month and a half without a big one, it will suit me just fine. Usually by end of Jan here we get dumped on at least once with a snow storm big enough to make life difficult for a day or so. I guess I better shut up or at least go knock on some wood real quick.

Usually by end of Jan here we get dumped on at least once with a snow storm big enough to make life difficult for a day or so. I guess I better shut up or at least go knock on some wood real quick.

Nope, I fixed my snowblower, so it won't snow now!

Nice pine, gonna be some cool looking lumber.

Latest posts

Back