Mission Backpack Christmas Drawing by Scooterbum (MS460)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gift update

Old PayPal = $410
New PayPal = $310
Total = $720

Old Mail = $0
New Mail = $80
Total = $80

Current Total = $800

Thanks,

joat

Since I'm new to saws, and this site, I'm gonna ask a newbie question. With what money has been donated as of now, will that be enough to cover the cost of the saw and give the charity some money also? I would love to give more, but I don't have that luxury right now. If I win, I will post some good video of it in action though, promised.

Nick

Since I'm new to saws, and this site, I'm gonna ask a newbie question. With what money has been donated as of now, will that be enough to cover the cost of the saw and give the charity some money also? I would love to give more, but I don't have that luxury right now. If I win, I will post some good video of it in action though, promised.

Nick

This saw was bought and paid for by Joatman in a raffle thread earlier this past summer. Scoot won it and is donating it back for anothe raffle.

Gift Update

Hey AS friends,

You are amazing! I have a busy weekend, so I though I'd give an early weekend update.

Old PayPal = $720
New PayPal = $300
Total = $1020

Old Mail = $80
New Mail = $0
Total = $80

Current Total = $1100

Thanks,

joat

Back