Mission Backpack MS460 joat/Brad/Terry project

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So how about a last minute run down of who bought how many tickets? might be a tad easier to figure out the odds.

And to all those who ran the fundraiser, what kind if experiences did you encounter? Did you meet all your expectations going into it? Any regrets? Would yo be willing to run similar events in the future for the owners of the site?

I will hang up and listen to your comments....thank you.

Scott.

So how about a last minute run down of who bought how many tickets? might be a tad easier to figure out the odds.

And to all those who ran the fundraiser, what kind if experiences did you encounter? Did you meet all your expectations going into it? Any regrets? Would yo be willing to run similar events in the future for the owners of the site?

I will hang up and listen to your comments....thank you.

Scott.

I can understand the desire to know the total. Some people prefer not to have what they have donated to a charity made public. An individual breakdown is wholly unnecessary. Brad has been involved in these type of things before and as I recollect had a pretty good system for selecting the winner(s).

i dont have a total on how much ech person has donated becouse there has been multiple donations from several people weeks and days apart. each night i check who has donated money,i then write the name on a ticket for each donation. then i throw them in the box, it is a true drawing,no computer generated names. there will be a person chosen at the gtg to reach in and pull out the winner of the ms460's name. then reach in once more and draw out the winner of the ms290 that i donated. im donating a brand new husqvarna forestry helmet so there will be a person drawn for it. there may be other things to be donated for give away before the gtg but as of now i dont know what else there is.

i dont have a total on how much ech person has donated becouse there has been multiple donations from several people weeks and days apart. Each night i check who has donated money,i then write the name on a ticket for each donation. Then i throw them in the box, it is a true drawing,no computer generated names. There will be a person chosen at the gtg to reach in and pull out the winner of the ms460's name. Then reach in once more and draw out the winner of the ms290 that i donated. Im donating a brand new husqvarna forestry helmet so there will be a person drawn for it. there may be other things to be donated for give away before the gtg but as of now i dont know what else there is.

hmmmmmmm?????

Didn't know there was an MS290 too...not bad for second prize at all! Wish I could buy a bunch more tickets to increase my odds as I really need a bigger saw. And of course help the kids.

And you should know there are topics that are not mentioned. Making fun of THALL's man crush on Andreas Stihl, Troll's orange fetish, MM's big red ass and Terry's love of Bud Light Lime top that list.

:msp_sneaky:

And you should know there are topics that are not mentioned. Making fun of THALL's man crush on Andreas Stihl, Troll's orange fetish, MM's big red ass and Terry's love of Bud Light Lime top that list.

I learned from that post Didn't know I couldn't being that stuff up. :laugh:

Wendell I would call you out at the Iowa GTG in true fashion to race anything I have against what ever you bring....but not sure I have anything to fight against you with in the wood:msp_mad:

Wendell I would call you out at the Iowa GTG in true fashion to race anything I have against what ever you bring....but not sure I have anything to fight against you with in the wood:msp_mad:

Just don't bet any money if it is an eating contest....:msp_scared:

Trouble trouble I tried to start it and the fuel line is SPLIT:msp_mad: at the carb. Going to try and get one though. Ebay is costly on these:mad2:

Latest posts

Back